21 February 2015

Pink Panter


Rise and shine girls! Today is such a wonderful day ♥ Sunny and perfect for a walk in the park or anything else that will make us enjoy the weekend. 
For today I want to show you my pink outfit. I know, it is a bit too pink but still I love it and it brings me the smell of spring. You`ll have all the details of the outfit and items as you`re used to, at the end of the text. You all realize that the wonderful weather is so close and nothing can`t change it, or maybe it can but let`s be positive :D

So I`m not going to spend to much of my time and yours today. Let`s go out and do something nice ♥

Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Pink Jacket: Here
Blouse: Old
Skirt: Here
Sunglasses: Here
Heels: Il Passo







3 comments:

  1. i just love the way you look! you are amaizing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweety, you look amazing.

    Te pup

    www.miu-miu.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foarte eleganta. iti recomand pentru eventuala procurare a unui ceas acest site https://www.brawat.ro/Michael-Kors au preturi incredibil de mici.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)