5 August 2015

Late-night Inspirational Outfit Post


Have you seen that this summer, more than ever, I decided to wear more flats? You know that I own many pairs of high heels and that I like to introduce them in different kinds of outfits.

But this summer it seems that I wanted to make some changes. I don`t really have a certain reason but I know that I invested more in bags and just a bit more in flats. The ones that I am most proud of are the Marc Jacobs glitter oxfords, that you have seen a few days ago on my blog and for those that don`t know them click here to see the post. They were my birthday gift from me :)) I know is hilarious but sometimes is good to invest in statement items that can have a great impact on the outfits. And I know that they will look even better in the autumn.

Going back to this outfit, I think that this is another great idea of what we can wear in the summer. You might know that I`ve added a picture with this outfit on Instagram last weekend. It was the perfect outfit for a day out that was spent in the nice presence of my beloved mom. And I have to tell you that she is my part time photographer :D It seems that she gains experience day by day and even more I have to thank her for accepting all my moods, hahah she will read this for sure :D

Anyway, I hope that you`ll enjoy the post and also that you`ll have some late night inspiration.
Thank you and I`m waiting for your impressions

Kisses, Manuella ♥


 I was wearing:
Zara dress from Kurtmann
Michael Kors Bag
Sneakers: Here
Hat: Local Market
Marc Jacobs Watch
Sunglasses: Here















2 comments:

  1. Adoor produsele Michael Kors. Nu stiu daca doar brandul sau produsul in sine ma atrage insa imi doresc nespu8s de mult unul
    ! Foarte frumoasa tinuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look,love your sunnies!

    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)